How do I change my address with the credit union?
You can change your address online in It’sMe247 Online Banking or by calling or stopping in at any Service 1 FCU location.

Is my money insured?
Yes, your money is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) for up to $250,000.

Can my family or friends that are not members on my account at S1FCU make withdrawals or deposits into my account?
Non-members can make deposits into your account but not withdrawals. They are also not permitted to see your balances.

Do I have to close my account if I move out of state?
No, you do not have to close your account. You can access your money via It’sMe247 Online Banking and at our Shared Branch locations, visit to find one near you.